socialWorkerAnne Niehauser

Hi! My name is Anne Niehauser and I am the School Social Worker at St. Francis Seraph School.  I have been the School Social Worker for the past 14 years.

I have a Bachelor’s degree is Special Education and Elementary Education and a Master’s degree in Social Work, both from the University of Cincinnati.

I have a lot of experience working in the schools, as well as community mental health. Please do not ever hesitate to contact me.

What the School Social Worker does:

·       One-on-one counseling

·       Group counseling

·       Crisis counseling

·       Mediation

·       Consulting with staff and families

·       Outside referrals when necessary

·       Class programs such as Character Education lessons

·       Maintains uniform closet